You Deserve The Best
You Deserve the Best Care
Recent research published in the Archives of Internal Medicine report that one in five Americans age 12 and older experiences hearing loss severe enough to hinder communication. If you think you have hearing loss, or know a loved one who does, our interactive tools are a good first step towards getting the help you need.
- Online Hearing Test
- Hearing Loss Simulator
You are not alone.
Did you know that hearing loss affects one in every 10 Americans? The good news is that today, with the latest advances in hearing aid technology, most forms of hearing loss can be successfully treated.
- Only one in five people who could benefits from a hearing aid wears one
- 10 million Americans have suffered noise-induced hearing loss
- Hearing decline starts as early as 40 years of age
- 65% of people with hearing loss are below retirement age
- Untreated hearing loss can also be linked to dementia- Click here to find out more